- HSBC Brazil has dedicated teams on the ground to support Large Local Corporates, Multinationals and Foreign Institutional Investors.
- Onshore Product specialists provide commercial and administrative support in Global Markets/Treasury products, Investment Banking, Credit & Lending, Global Trade & Receivables Finance and Global Liquidity & Cash Management leveraging HSBC global presence and global platforms to provide best in class services to Corporate clients in Brazil.
- HSBC Brazil was established in 1997.
- With the conclusion of the Brazilian operation divesture in July 2016, a new office was opened as an Investment Bank focusing exclusively on the biggest Brazilian groups and several Multinational companies with a relevant presence in Brazil.
- Since May 2020, HSBC Brazil implemented a full wholesale bank proposition and aims to provide services to over 500 top economic groups in the country.
Client sectors that we support
Every business has different ambitions and challenges. HSBC has consolidated position as a Global Financial institution and have various sectors specialists dedicated to bring most innovative, efficient, flexible solutions and being connected.
Sectors supported by HSBC Brazil:
- Corporate and Agribusiness Sector Group: Chemicals & Building Materials; Capital Goods; Consumer & Retail; Healthcare; Technology, Media & Telecom; Transport Services & Infrastructure; Agribusiness.
- Natural Resources Group: Oil & Gas; Metals & Mining; Power, Utilities & Renewables.
- Financial Institutions Group: Banks & Central Banks; Insurance Companies; Non-Financial Institution.
- Public Sector Group: Government, Supranational, Development Agencies.
- Multinationals / International Subsidiaries: Local subsidiaries of global clients.
With an experienced team on the ground, and partners in different HSBC balance-sheets across the globe (such as US, UK and Hong Kong), HSBC Brazil can support client demands with a large variety of products, in order to achieve bespoke solutions that will fit on each and every specific demand.
Check our Product & Services pages to find out more!